Saturday 10 March 2018

From The Whole Herd

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Oh my goodness, have you seen the latest Lawn Fawn Release? So many cute new products. It was so hard to decide what to buy or not to buy! In the end I bought more than I didn't bought... Well, I am not strong enough for those cute critters!
And one of my favorite sets of this release is the set called Hay There! I had to use nearly every image in this set. So be warned - there are MANY photos ahead. I would say I am soryy but I am not because I HAD to show you all these super cute animals in the detail.


I started by stamping all these animals from the set with my new favourite ink: My Favorite Things' Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I coloured the images with alchol marker and fussy cut them right to the edge. That was the moment when I realized that there were way too much critters for one card. So I made two cards.


My second favourite product of the release were Lawn Fawn's Mini Picture Frames. These scalloped frames with the stitched details - so awesome! And there are various ways to hang up your images - that is soooo cute.


I die cut the frames from kraft, the inner parts from white and the "nails" from silver cardstock. To the background I added a little bit of ink blending to achieve the illusion of a springy blue sky.


Then I framed all the animals arranged them on my card bases and added the same sentiment to both of them. I chose one from the Hay There set - there a lot of pun sentiments -, embossed it in white on a stripe of cardstock and cut it into pieces that would go with the layout of my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a crafty weekend!



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team