Saturday 14 October 2017

Happy New Home

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have a card for a home warming party to show.
I don't have a lot of stamp sets in my stash for this occassion (well, that's a good reason for a shopping trip, don't you think?) so I had to get creative.


I went through my stamp sets and found this super cut bird in Reverse Confetti's The Tweet Life. A long with the bird house I thought that would go well on a home warming card.

I stamped both images on alcohol marker friendly paper with my go to ink: My Favorite Things' Black Licorice Hybrid Ink - crisp and very black image and alcohol marker and water colour friendly. Then I coloured the images with alcohol marker and fussy cut them.


For the background I die cut a rectangle with Reverse Confetti's Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts from white cardstock. I masked of the edges of the rectangle and added some ink blending in blue to create a sky.

For the sentiment I used Lawn Fawn's Happy Birthday Border but I just needed the word Happy for my card. So I cut the sentiment apart.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend!
Anni



      

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team