Tuesday 21 February 2017

Ninjas in the City


Hello, Gemma here and I thought it would be fun to make a card featuring ninjas sneaking around a city at night.



I started with the background, blending ink on white card to make a sunset sky.

From black card, I cut the MFT Skyline, adding it over the top of the background. I cut a frame using MFT Blueprints 27 from dark blue card, then added them to an A2 white notecard. The Blueprints 27 die set is out of stock currently but I've found some great alternatives, which I've linked below.

I stamped two of the Mama Elephant Tiny Ninjas, adding colour with alcohol markers and wink of Stella glitter.

I cut a MFT Stitched Sentiment strip from the same dark blue cardstock, and white heat embossed a greeting from the ninja stamp set. I added the sentiment tag onto the card, then the ninjas with some foam adhesive.



I really enjoyed putting this card together and creating a scene for these Tiny Ninjas. Hope you like it.

Have a lovely day,
Gemma


ME Tiny Ninjas

MFT Blueprints 27


MFT Skyline
MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips

Alternative

Alternative

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card - the ninjas are adorable! Loving the inked sunset too, very striking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These ninjas are so much fun to make cards with

      Delete
  2. This is really a great card, about as close to perfection as anyone could ask.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team